Wednesday, February 23, 2011

smile report


what made me smile





Jennifer:  "I have been wanting to get a shot of icicles all winter but there were never any close enough for me to get a good photograph.  I have contemplated walking up to some strangers house and start snapping away but figured that was not the best idea.  Coming home from work today, on my outside railing, there they were just waiting for me.  That made me smile."


what made Paul smile









Paul:  "I'm back home now and rested up after sleeping most of the day after getting home at about 6:30 a.m.  "Happy" to take a time exposure at JFK of one of it's notable buildings.  It was a 15 sec shot."  






What has you smiling today?

1 comment:

kelly barton said...

well duh, this is making me smile!
i love that you have a new creative
partner. that makes me smile...BIG!