Saturday, February 12, 2011

self love


My journey through life so far has taught me many different things
But one of the most important lessons I have learned
Is that above all else
I must love and cherish who I am
Tending to my heart
Speaking words of kindness to my soul
And fully believing that I am enough
This type of self care
Allows me to open myself up to the world
Smile from deep within
And step forward with confidence

Today I am sharing my words about self love
Over on Vivienne McMasters blog

Vivienne is an incredible individual
With a radiant smile
And a powerful way of expressing herself with her camera
Her self portrait photography will blow you away
She offers two amazing e-courses
Where you can step into the world of self portrait photography with support and love
I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will still be offering this course in the spring
When all of the snow has melted around these parts
If you have any doubts about self portraiture this will surely change your mind

4 comments:

kelly said...

dang you are flying and i am totally diggin' that.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for sharing such sweet words! :]

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

"I must love and cherish who I am
Tending to my heart
Speaking words of kindness to my soul
And fully believing that I am enough"

Truth.

This is gorgeous.

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Gorgeous words. Xx