Saturday, August 27, 2011

tell your story


You are writing the story of your life each and every day
You are creating beauty and magic
Weaving together interactions deep into your heart
Do not be afraid to share that story with the world
The world needs to hear your tale, all of it
The good times as well as the not so good times
Giving voice to the dark moments
The ones you want to forget about
Will allow you to release them
It will bring an inner healing to your heart
And give strength to others, knowing they are not alone
Tell these stories
Own them
We all make mistakes
What is important is how you handle them after the destruction
Do not continue to bury them deep inside
When they are down their they stew up negative emotions
You do not have to continue living through that
Release your stories into the world
Hold your head a little bit higher
And step deeply into the world
You are filled with light
That deserves to shine
Shine brightly, shine brightly

7 comments:

Living in the Moment said...

Hello ~ I just came across your blog on Facebook this afternoon and it seems we have quite a bit in common. I am enjoying your photos and your writing ... I like the way you think ...

I am also a Photographer and a Writer. I also have a blog. Nice to meet other "Creatives" in this new age. Please come and visit me @ my blog www.kristinelivinginthemoment.blogspot.com ... I would love to have you along for my journey!
~Kristine

Kathryn Dyche said...

It's always harder to share the no so great things but the rewards can be amazing when we do.

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Hello lovely girl, another gorgeous post, thanks so much for sharing your precious words encouraging us to share our own stories. xx

Anonymous said...

Ack. This is something I struggle with. I like to keep it all in tight and protected.
Thank you for another lovely post. ☺

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

This is so soothing to my soul. Thank you.

xoxo

Elizabeth Halt said...

"You are filled with light
That deserves to shine
Shine brightly, shine brightly"

So glad you are shining. You make my life brighter.

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

My heart is happy after reading this! You are so right, we do need to share our stories, all of it! We grow from each other's experiences. I know that I grow a little bit more each time I read one of your posts, especially today the day after the hurricane. My heart is full!