Sunday, August 07, 2011

Right now...


:::  Riding a bicycle feeds my soul
:::  I need to show up to the page more often
:::  I am so lucky to be surrounded by loving, supportive individuals who life me up and hold me gently
:::  I need to slow down, be present, stay true to myself
:::  I am capable of so much
:::  Family is the glue that holds me together
:::  I must continue to put myself out there
:::  It will return again one day
:::  Simply showing up and being myself feeds this world.  Yes, it is that simple

4 comments:

kelly barton said...

::you are a light in kelly's life.
you forgot that one.

Kolleen said...

you are my wise, beautiful, brave lovebean ...

a writer with words that create magic.

that is YOU

and i adore you.

oxoxox
k

rachel awes said...

i love all your points...
especially the last one.
i can just SEE the wind in your hair as you ride! xox

beth said...

thinking of you often.....xo

ps...thank you so much for the birthday wishes