Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Crossroads


Caught at a crossroads
Not sure which way to turn

Take the familiar route
The one I traveled down before
The one where I know most of the roads
Can always find my way home

Or jump deep into the unknown
And find a world completely unfamiliar
Lost at times
Struggle through the uncomfortable

So much possibility lies within the two
So different they are
Have I grown to much to stay with the familiar
Will I feel more lost there than through the struggle of the unknown

My heart is torn
My feet are tired
My mind is can't make itself up

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

I've been there so many times. I too usually take the familiar route but I keep trying and one of these days I'll take the one that I know is less travelled, the one where I know I will be rewarded in some way.