Sunday, January 16, 2011

speechless


My heart and soul are overflowing with joy and love
My words are coming out jumbled and twisted
Unable to clearly express what I witnessed the past few days

Bravery
Strength 
Courage
Love
Community

Just a few words to describe what I was immersed in
It it going to take a few days to process 
I am savoring each moment

I watched these incredible women in Florida
Then came home to a few surprises
From some of the amazing women in my life today

Tears fell from my eyes
My heart and soul bursted with joy
I feel so blessed in life, so very blessed

8 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

this is pretty...are we rubbing the florida trip in???hmmm.

kelly barton art + design said...

so my first comment came when you popped up in reader. there was only a picture full of green warm foilage. now there is a lovely post. so sorry for my smarty pants remark. i thought you were teasing me of course. wink

can't wait to hear all about your trip.

beth said...

you were in florida, too ?
do tell :)

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

The title says speechless
Yet you wrote so beautifully and said so much.
Loved reading your words this morning
Hope your week is full of encouragement
and happiness!
Donna

melissa said...

I love reading your words. You paint such a beautiful picture with them.

Ella said...

Wow, you went to Florida, my daughter was born there! I am thrilled for you~ Sounds like a wonderful experience, can't wait to hear more! xXx

chrissy said...

sweet brave one.
i am waiting on wings to hear all the details.
so grateful for YOU
and the gift of YOU in my life.
xo
c

K8 said...

oh I want to know what you were doing in Florida!