Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Journey


Even when you feel like you are drowning
You will eventually swim to the top
It may take longer than you hope
And you may get swept out farther into the sea
Before you drift in a little closer
But you will always find your way to the shore
You will always make it back home

And knowing this
Makes the journey just a little bit easier
You will make it
It will be okay
The day will come when you will smile easily
Laugh from your gut
And relax into life

For now
Strap on your goggles
Take a deep breath
And paddle yourself in
If you need a break, float
It is okay to do that

I will see you when you get home
Stronger
Braver
Proud






2 comments:

vivienne said...

so beautiful!

and it so resonates with me.

Ella said...

I love this, it is all about the journey isn't it! The twists and turns, the ebb n' flow, the rise and fall of our lives! I love this, adjusting my goggles and taking another dive~ xXx