Friday, December 30, 2011

Mondo Beyondo


It is that time of year again
Time to dream BIG
Let it all out
Put them onto paper
Give your dreams a chance to speak
No dream is to small, silly, or to big
All dreams need to be heard
Time to set them into motion
Send them out into the universe
Say them out loud

Pick up your pen
Open up your heart and mind
And begin writing
List out all of those wild dreams you have
**teaching, **traveling to Bora Bora, **riding my bicycle cross country
Reach high
Go for it
Dream BIG

It is amazing what can unfold when you put it out there
When you let the universe know exactly what is calling to your heart
Little things happen
Seeds are planted
And somehow your dreams come true
I was skeptic at first to
But believe me
Some of my wildest dreams on my mondo beyondo list have come true
And really, what do you have to lose?
So pick up that pen and get writing

If you aren't sure how to start
Check out the Mondo Beyondo online class
It is all about dreaming big
Andrea Scher and Jen Lemen will guide you through
Opening your heart and
Giving your dreams a voice
And each year you will want to write a new list
Great things happen when you put your dreams out their

Happy dreaming!

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

yes to dreaming!!!!

yes to writing them down and giving them their voice!!

yes to the inspiration i receive every time i come visit you here!!

yes to beautiful friendships to be grateful for!!

yes to all that is good and beautiful in 2012 ... yes to us seeing one another!!!

....i have my notebook all ready for my dreams ... thank you to you for the idea!

oxoxox
k

Deborah Tisch said...

I'm signed up and looking forward to Mondo Beyondo! Happy New Year to you!

barefoot mama said...

well said and you have inspired me to get our my pen and paper:)))) Thank you!!