Sunday, December 18, 2011

family love


The time fly's by so quickly
Christmas lurking right around the corner
In a few short days
I will be gathered with my family
Laughing, joking, soaking it all in
Happiness filling the air

I am so grateful for them
The time we spend together
How close we all are
The humorous things that arise
What a beautiful thing to be a part of

I stand here today with gratitude in my heart
For each of them
How unique they all are
The kindness that is in each of their hearts
The family bond that brings us together

What a blessing to be surrounded
By so much kindness and love
I am forever grateful to be a Belthoff

Wishing you and your family
Kindness, love, laughter, and smiles
As the holidays draw closer in
And you come together to celebrate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this cousin!

love, Katie

Elizabeth Halt said...

I can always feel your love for your family, even through the screen.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday, Jennifer - full of peace and love and joy!

xo

Karen D said...

sweet..