Friday, December 16, 2011

gratitude


This community provides so much support and love
Holding my hand as I gently take each step forward
Listening, reaching out, lifting me up

Great things happen when we come together
Holding up the mirror
Guiding each other to truly see

We are not meant to travel this journey alone
Each of us is interlocked together
We are stronger when we lean on one another

Thank you for your support
For helping me to see
And filling me up with so much love

I am truly blessed to have you in my life

5 comments:

kelly said...

happy friday chickadee.
funny, this is exactly what you
do for me, support, lift up and
add a bigBIG smile.

Karen D said...

I agree with Kelly.. you do the same for us..

Have a great weekend
xo
Karen

Mindy Lacefield said...

its amazing the magic that happens. the growth inside that i truly didn't know i possessed! all because of you and the other sister i've met along the way. thank you for putting it into such amazing words. loves and hugs!

Kolleen said...

i agree with our first 3 sisters who posted!!!

i feel so much richer for having you all in my life ... so blessed ... heard, held and seen.

i adore you!
oxox
k

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Love love love you!