Tuesday, July 16, 2013

letters across the miles


Dear Kristine,

The hot days of summer have definitely shown it's face around NJ these past couple of weeks.  Bright sunshine, high humidity, and incredible sporadic thunderstorms.  Everything the summer is to be.  I am enjoying every minute of it.

I love hearing that you have a few things up your sleeve and have been soaking in your summer days as well.  That is what life is all about - - - enjoying the moments, scheming up ideas, and relaxing deep into the flow and movement that engulfs us.

I have been working diligently on my online class offering.  I love how it is coming together so organically.  The pieces fitting together and opening up parts of me that I didn't realize were still closed off.

One of the topics that came up as I was brainstorming ideas and putting thoughts down on paper for the class was - - - the opportunities we didn't take.  The moments we were to afraid to make that daring decision and instead stuck with the comfortable and familiar.  Those untaken chances haunt us.  Filling us with wonder regarding what could have been.

What is devastating is that we will never know what could have happened had we made a different decision, took the risk, spread our wings and trusted that we could fly.  That thought is sitting deeply with me these past few days.  And I am allowing it space to wash over me and breathe deeply into my soul.

Are there any chances that you didn't take that you wish you did?  Moments in time when you could have risked it all but when for the safe path instead?

Sending you so much love this letters across the miles tuesday.  I hope you are doing well and that the sun is shining brightly on your world.

xo
Jennifer
{11}


1 comment:

Misty said...

Hi Jennifer,

I just found your blog through your comment at Liz's and I am so glad. I love the idea of letters across the miles and am eager to hear what your on-line course is about. Beautiful blog, beautiful sentiments!
Blessings,
Misty