Monday, June 06, 2011

believe


















You have to believe in yourself
Believe that everything you dream of
Everything that calls to your heart
Even the silent whispers that your souls speaks
You have to believe that you are deserving of all of them

You have to stop beating yourself up
Stop thinking you will never make it
Stop letting those inner demons speak louder than your tenderness

You are traveling down your life path
You are on your very own journey
All of your hopes, dreams, and inner desires
They all have the potential to unfold right before you

But first
You have to believe
Believe in how wonderful you really are
Believe that the world would be a much different place
If you weren't here carving your own path

You have to believe in your worth
Because you are so worthy
Of love, light, laughter, adventure
You are worthy of it all

Today is the day
To take that one small step
That will open up a world of opportunity for you
Simply because you belived in yourself

5 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

LOVE!! xog

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Jennifer, thank you for posting this. I've been struggling a little today, down on myself, feeling like I'm never gonna get "there" with several different things. Your post tonight soothes this heart and reminds me to believe. THANK YOU!

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

Jennifer my friend, this was such a beautiful post. Your words are always so soothing and speak directly to where I am at this moment. Thanks for putting into words what I was feeling and I am sure many others. I love the part about believing in my worth, I think I needed to hear that today!
Love and Blessings to you
Donna

Gloria King said...

Dear Jennifer,
I completely believe in you....
because I see your light shine and its beautiful.
G

Ella said...

I hope you are taking steps on this path, also! Beautiful sentiment; it is a journey one so worth all of the ups and downs!xXx