Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am blessed


Sometimes there are no words that can describe a feeling
No string of letters that can explain the love that is in my heart

I am feeling so very blessed for...

... creating something magical with two stunning souls
... time spent in the sunshine
... walking along a path, and finding interesting things along the way
... dreams coming true ~ one right after the other
... beautifully honest conversation
... inspiring women who encircle me with love
... good friends who take me to the airport and pick me up
... delicious food
... dinner time around the table
... candlelight
... space
... love
... learning new things
... seeing friends again 
... flying through the sky to arrive, just as I am
... looking deep inside myself
... dreaming up new ideas
... connecting with others
... supporting and encouraging one another
... tear falling belly hurting type of laughter
... little messages arriving in the palm of my hand
... knowing that I was missed while I was away
... sharing my stories when I returned home
... getting teased
... soaking in the beauty of life

This list could go on and on ... what a great thing.  

What are you feeling blessed for today?

8 comments:

chrissy said...

you!

rachel awes said...

sitting outside
on those chairs
together
& sharing
stories
in the
sun.
xox

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

beautiful friendship
beautiful nature
beautiful life
and
beautiful you!
Donna

Kolleen said...

you!

connections
love
laughter
sharing
crying
safety
warm coffee
mimosas
yummy food
words spoken that i will carry through this lifetime

and again.... Y O U !!!!

oxoxox
k

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

For today... living life.
the sunshine hitting me face...
Kissing my husband, wishing him a good day away at work.
Hearing my kids talk & laugh.

Elizabeth Halt said...

for today:

memories
calmness setting in
puppy probiotics

Your list of blessings made me smile big. Sounds like a wonderful time!

Ella said...

YOUR words and lovely list ;-D xXx

kelly barton said...

a big soft smile over here.
breathing deeper knowing
that you embrace it all.