Thursday, January 31, 2008

Love Thursday's: Mexico




When I first heard of love thursdays I immeditly thought of my trip to Mexico. While in Mexico I felt so much love all around me. It was simply an amazing experience.

These two little girls were so sweet. They brought us over cookies and juice while we were working with there brother Oscar in the Nopal's field. Oscar rent's the land from his abuela (grandmother) and works their every single day. Like I go to a Corporate Restaurant to work every day, Oscar goes outside into nature and works with the land.

It was an amazing day for me. Filled with a lot of hard work, but also a lot of fun, love, and inspiration. The respect these individuals have for each other and the respect they have for nature was something that really shined through in them and touched my soul.

Happy LOVE Thursdays. I hope you see the love that is all around you today!

No comments: