Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year



2008!!! How wild is that. Ten years ago I graduated high school. My goodness, how time surely flies.

I am not a "New Years Resolution" person. I never seem to keep resolutions, and then I beat myself up over not keeping them. It becomes a vicious cycle. So I have been inspired to write my "hopes" for 2008. Writing down my "hopes" is much more fun than making resolution. So here goes.


For 2008...

** I hope to become a teacher. Not necessarily the "idea" of a "teacher" which I have conjured up in my head. Rather something creative and inspiring, and not necessarily in a public school setting.

** I hope to take more photographs, and possibly open up my own ETSY shop to sell them. (My that was really scary and bold to post up here.)

** I hope to find a fulfilling job which can support me financially.

** I hope to be knee deep in creative adventures. Like attending a SARK workshop or BLOGHER.

** I hope to keep smiling, keep loving, and keep enjoying life.

What are some of your hopes for 2008?

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year, Jennifer! May all your hopes AND dreams come true in 2008!