Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Musical Christmas



Well Christmas was filled with some musical sensations. From my mom playing Guitar Hero, to my dad singing a song in Rock Band...I must say it was a blast. I never thought I would see my dad sing in front of a crowd, but I guess when you are surrounded by your ten brothers and sisters it brings you back to your childhood, and you let it all out. It was a lot of fun.



I love the holidays. I love getting together with my family. They really are a great group of people and I am so blessed to have each and every one of them. I think it is so great that we are all so close, and get along so well. I could not ask for anything else.

I hope each and everyone of you had a rocking holiday. I am now looking for a fresh start in 2008! How about you?

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks like a great time! My nieces and nephew got Guitar Hero II for Xmas...and spent HOURS playing it. My mate's a professional drummer and plays other instruments, too...and he totally got 'booed off' the first few times he tried it...we had a good laugh over that. I didn't even attempt it...I'm really, really lame at any sort of video games. :)

re 2008... If you have a chance, pop by my blog and check out the link at bottom of 12/27 post to Christine Kane's post about a theme word for '08...you might like it.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for fun musical holidays!

Glad you had such a great time :)

Kelly said...

You really are blessed to have such a family. I'm glad you realize it! Hugs and wishes for a wonderful 2008.

Kathleen said...

i LOVE the pictures.

<3 you big.

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey nice blog.......m blogrolling ya.....harini here btw......happy new yr :p