Saturday, March 30, 2013

unexpected moments


Its the unexpected moments that take my breathe away
Lift me up
And make me appreciate how beautiful this life I am living really is

The sound of her voice as she yells; "bye aunt jenny" from across the street
Running into a friend I haven't seen in a long while and hearing how fantastic she is doing
Seeing an image pop up in my instagram feed of the article I wrote for Somerset Life

These moments happen when I least expect them
They change the course of my day
Infusing me with gratitude and inspiring me to keep moving forward

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

I love that. :0)

Living in the Moment said...

I cannot tell you how much I love your blog - your words, your subject matter, your voice - They resonate with me - So glad we connected and became friends - Loved this post (as I do so many others!)! ox
~Kristine