Tuesday, March 05, 2013

letters across the miles


Dear Kristine,

It was so great to hear from you!  I cannot believe that we are already in March.  This year is flying by, however I am really looking forward to Spring and all the snow melting.  The past couple of mornings when I have left for work I have heard the birds chirping and it brings me such great pleasure.  I love hearing their songs as I walk to my car.

This past week has been a really good week for me.  I am taking steps towards some of the projects I have sitting on the shelf collecting dust.  It feels good to begin.  To just jump in and see where it goes.
These projects on the shelf are my dreams, and I cannot just sit there and watch them fade into the darkness.

Sometimes it takes someone to push us to begin, and that is exactly what I needed.  A strong swift push out the door into the broad daylight to really begin to see who I am, and what it is I really want to accomplish.

All to often I find myself looking at what other people are doing and thinking that I would love to do what they are.  But I am not them.  I have a gentler voice.  A calmer spirit.  I need to find my own way in the world.   I need to listen deep to my heart to find out what it is that would make me shine with happiness.  With the help of this swift push out the door, I am finding this.

What has your week been like?  What adventures have you gone on?  Are you ready for Spring time?

Sending you so much love this week.

xo
Jennifer
{02}





1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

We all need that push out the door from time to time. I've been feeling that lately.