Saturday, January 21, 2012

laughter at camp


I have been on a whirlwind of adventures these past few weeks
I am finding it hard to put them all into words
My heart is overflowing with joy and love
After being surrounded by so many inspiring and kind individuals

One adventure was traveling down to Tampa Florida
For the NY Yankees Women's Fantasy Camp
I traveled down there again, as a spectator
To cheer on my three aunts and the rest of the Bombers team

If you ever meet these women they will blow you away
They are kind, caring, loving, and have so much fun
They are lead by their incredible coach Homer Bush
Whose smile could brighten up anybodies day


My heart gets blown open seeing them out there on the field
Dressed from head to toe in the NY Yankees uniform
Cheering each other on
Giving it a try
And above all else, having so much fun

This is the second year in a row I have gone to camp
And almost the entire team returned, which is amazing
Laughter filled the air
Smiles were seen every where
Bonds of friendship strengthened
What a beautiful thing to witness



















I feel so incredibly blessed

No comments: