Thursday, April 14, 2011

gratitude


In this moment I am grateful for ~
*  The warm sunshine that shone down today
*  The peace infused in my soul from riding my bicycle
*  Being able to ride on my bicycle to places like the one pictured above
*  My magical backpack that holds contents of my heart
*  Friends who tell me like it is, even if it is not what I want to hear
*  Being pushed and challenged to be my best self
*  Twinkle lights above my bed
*  Discovering Pablo Neruda
*  Sitting outside soaking up ~the music lesson~
*  Little messages that arrive in the palm of my hand

What are you grateful for today?

6 comments:

patrice longmire said...

What a lovely day.. Sunny day.... Bike.... backpack full of goodies.... Wish I was right next to you.
Lovely.

melissa said...

grateful for sun shining, warmer temps, good friends, and reading your blog :) xo

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

That place is gorgeous. Love it. and I love your list!

This morning I'm breathing in gratitude for healing in my heart and peace in my soul. Mmmm feels so good.

Happy Friday!!!

Deborah Tisch said...

I'm grateful for the sun coming in the window this morning, a good cup of coffee, and all the promise of this new day.

Love your post!

Kolleen said...

grateful for the women in my life....their tenderness, authenticity, vulnerability, love.

oxoxox
k

Laura said...

In this moment I am grateful for the beautiful human beings I get to meet through blogging!