Thursday, October 07, 2010

thank you

I stand here
In the middle of all of this
Thinking of those I love
My heart is full
With emotions that are impossible to express

I am so lucky
That seems to be the only way to describe it
So very lucky

I stand here feeling blessed
For everyone that I have encountered in my life
The friendships that have developed deep over time
The brief encounters of strangers passing by
And my family who has stood beside me through it all

The moments of laughter that have filled up my soul
And the tears that have fell from eyes because I dug deep and let myself go

I am grateful for all of these things
And grateful for everyone in my life

It is theses moments
And each individual
That make my life so special

Thank you for coming into my life
Touching my soul the way you have
Because of you I have smiled more
And felt the beauty of life


2 comments:

melissa said...

so beautiful!

Ella said...

Thank you Jennifer~xXx