Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time...

I simply don't have enough of it.
So many things I want to do, books I want to read, thoughts I want to write down....
but the time seems to disapear.
Not sure where it goes, but suddenly it seems gone.

I need time for myself.
To be nurtured, to grow, to blossom.
I need time to put pen to paper
and release all these feelings, thoughts, and ideas I have harboring in my soul.
I need time to let go.
To look around, feel, and experience myself.

It seems to be slipping away from me.
So quickly,
So suddenly,
I feel like I am drowning in a sea of swirling waves.
Here....there....not grounded to one location.
A constant back and forth.
I feel torn between the "want to" "should do" "need to do"
So very torn.

Time, I need to figure out how to experience more of my time.

2 comments:

beth said...

it's amazing how we can feel that way....

and I think if you really look for it, you'll find it or it will find you first...it will happen if you want it bad enough !!!

Fresh Air Deligths said...

Dido to your writing, it is beautiful btw. xx

Olivia