Thursday, November 22, 2012

filled with thanks

On this day of thanks I am filled with so much gratitude and love.  For family and friends and the life that we are creating each and every day.  My mind is filled with memories.  My heart is overflowing with love.  I feel like the luckiest person alive to be living this life.  To get to experience so much laughter with those around me and to be right here, right now in this moment.

I am also so grateful for each of you here who show up and read my words and provide so much love and support.  Each little word you leave me makes my heart light up.  Thank you for being a part of my life.

Wishing each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving.  A day filled with light and laughter.  And hope that we all gather here again next year with stories of a fabulous year!

No comments: