Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SQUAM



I am doing it....I am actually really doing it.
I can not even believe it myself.
But I am attending
SQUAM
This is a dream come true for me.

I am extremely nervous about it
I am not an artist
I just love to do art.
Who am I to be surround by such inspiration?

But I am doing it
I am putting myself out there, and it is so exciting.
This will be a trip I will remember for the rest of my life.

What feels even better is that I am doing this for myself.
Purely for myself.
Rarely do I do things for myself.
I know this experience will fill my heart, inspire my soul, and leave me smiling from ear to ear.

Two more weeks!! Hooray!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I saw your comment on Christine's recent post and had to respond to you. I too am attending Squam and am in no way an artist and thought I'd feel completely out of place. Christine is making me attend because she thinks I'm not exploring my creative side :) Its going to be an amazing experience surrounded by so many wonderful souls! I look forward to meeting you...I'll be the one who looks overwhelmed the entire time :)

liz elayne lamoreux said...

i also saw your comment on christine's post...and i think you are in my cabin (based on the SAW yahoo group).
you are going to love it. really love it. so many openhearted souls will be there with you...many experiencing an art retreat for the first time.

can't wait to meet you!

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hmmm.. interesting.. good luck.. n if u love to do art, it will surely make u an artist

beth said...

I just saw your comment on Christine's blog too...and just posted on my blog about my feelings about going to SQUAM !!

It was a last minute decision for me and now I'm a little giddy about the whole thing....

excitement looms over me..

and I'm so glad I found your blog !!!

Bad Cat Studios said...

I saw your comment on Penelope's post. I'm glad to see I'm not the only nervous one. But I'm excited, too. We're all going to have a great time!! Looking forward to meeting you,
Tara

jenica said...

who are you?
.
.
.
i hope you know now
that you ARE an artist.

xoxo