Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dear Universe

Dear Universe,

It has been a little while since I last wrote.  I have been holding my fears, thoughts, and dreams inside.  However, I can no longer do this alone.  I need you to hold on to some of my fears and dreams for me.  I need you to hold them so that I am free to "be."  I want to be present in the moment, I want to show up, I want to feel what is going on around me, and I want to be able to appreciate it.  With all of these thoughts swirly through my head I am never sure what to listen to and I always feel like I cannot stop and be right where I am.  



So today I am handing them over to you.  Of course they come with an enormous THANK YOU!!! For being there, guiding me, and accepting me just the way I am.  I appreciate all that you have done for me and I really appreciate you taking these worries out of my hands.  

Thank you!

With Love,
Jennifer

No comments: