Wednesday, November 23, 2011

sharing my words


Today I am over the moon excited
I have had the honor to share my words in two other places today
I hope you will take the time to stop by and visit

You can find me over here on Jen Lee's site
Sharing how I tend to my soul
And take time to listen to what my heart needs

Also my very first post on you heART makes a difference is up
I feel so blessed to be a part of this incredible collaboration
There have been so many beautiful things  already, and we have just begun

The rain drops are falling from the sky
So curl up under your covers with your tea in hand
And come stop by and say hello
You know I love seeing you

2 comments:

jojo said...

thank you for your words (in both places)! it is a good reminder. and so easy to forget.

K8 said...

oh I am so excited for you, girl! the skies are opening up...opening wide up, indeed. can't wait to see more of you all over this web space. :)