Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderful Memories


A little glimpse into my amazing weekend.  I am still soaking in all the love I experienced!



The Girls!

The wonderful couple on there special day!

A great group of friends.  Thank you Brinker International for bringing all of us together!


What a wonderful weekend I had.  Filled with great friends, laughing, smiles, and sunshine.  It was a wedding that brought us all together, yet the weekend became more than that to all of us.  We bonded, we laughed, we shared stories, and had blast together.  It is amazing to me how working with people makes them feel like family to you.  And even when you don't work together anymore you still have that bond.  We may not see each other as much as we would like to but when we come together it is like we never left one another.   

I am so grateful to have each and every one of them in my life.
Thank you dear friends for always being there for me. 

1 comment:

jenica said...

you look so happy!

xoxo