Thursday, November 08, 2007

When I grow up I want to be....


When we are young we all have dreams of "When I grow up I will be (fill in the blank)."  Sometimes our dreams become are our destiny, at other times our dreams fall to the waste side.  However I truly believe that we should never stop dreaming.  So at 27 years of age, When I grow up I want to be....

A "superhero"  Saving the world by connecting with people and using my superpowers to allow others to see the 'human side' of things and connect with each other.  People would form bonds as strong as superglue.  I would make a difference in the world by using my ability o connect well with others.

~or~

A "teacher"  Inspiring, thrilling, life changing.  The teacher you never forget and the one always strive to be a better person because of.

~or~

A "travel photographer"  Exploring far off places, taking beautiful photos, and sharing them with the world.  Telling the story of particular places with my images.

~or~

A "ballroom dancer"  Dancing beautifully, gracefully, intimately across the dance floor with flawless moves.  Simply divine,

~or~

A "life coach"  Using my ability to listen well, to guide people to strive for the best in themselves.  Guiding people to achieve their dreams and be the happiest they can be.  

~or~

Owning my own sleep away summer camp.  Where children come to flourish and grow.  Raising their self esteem, confidence, and making them aware of their roles in the world.  Boosting self esteem and respect for all individuals.  

~or~

A "immigration activist"  Fighting fora ll the illegal immigrants.  Giving them a voice and changing the laws.  Also guiding and helping them personally on their journey.


Those are mine, in no particular order of course.  What are you going to be when you grow up?

No comments: