Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged...




Well I have officially been tagged. I am so excited. This has never happened before. Usually I just play along, not being asked, but this time I was asked. Thank you Flying Mermaid! So now I am going to try to play by the rules the best I can.

First: The Rules

*Link to the blog of the person who taggd you.
*Post these rules on your blog.
*List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.


Now: My Seven Random Things:

1. I love to watch movie credits just to look at the names to get ideas for baby names, even though I am not even married yet and don't plan on having a baby for awhile.

2. I hate driving when it is dark and rainy outside.

3. I don't want a diamond ring for my engagment ring. I would like something unique...I am a mission to find something that really speaks to me.

4. I love to read, but tend to read more than one book at once. It takes me awhile to finish a book because of this. I keep jumping back and forth between books.

5. When Christian is not home I love to dance around the apartment and sing really loudly in the shower.

6. I love cards...sending and receiving them. I think it is so nice to open the mailbox and find a card. What a sweet surprise. It is also so nice to tuck small cards into peoples pockets and have them discover it later on.

7. I prefer to be the passenger on a car ride (if someone I am comfortable with is driving) because I love to look out the window and enjoy the scenery.


Lastly:

The links to seven people I am tagging. I am sorry but I only feel comfortable tagging two people. This is all so new to me. Here are the two:


Kathleen

Marylin

So if you would like to play along, I would love it. :) Let me know so I can read your seven things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I played! My post is up. I totally do #4 and I'm like #7, too. I think your idea about leaving cards in people's pockets is so sweet...love that.

Kathleen said...

I swear I've tagged you before! Hmmm... I'd go back and look, but I'm lazy. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hola mi amor como estas espero que estes pensado en la cosa que quieres para estemos compromeridos con nuestro matrimonio...........hey my love how are you ,,,i was thinking about if u have a choice about in set of ring i know already u got other thoughs for our engades....sorry for the write i hope u understand,,,we talking soon ...adios