Thursday, November 21, 2013

true love



Love grows stronger and more beautiful when
you laugh with one another (especially when it involves giving the other horns in a photograph)
When you each are yourselves, utterly and completely

Without you being you, and them being them
Who are you?
Love needs each of you to thrive and flourish

I have been through the ringer in relationships
Controlling, lack of self confidence, cheating, non committal
It was a roller coaster ride of learning

But it taught me so much
About what I want, what I need
What I know I can never compromise on

And it was all so worth it
To meet my best friend
The one who makes me laugh and cheers me on, endlessly

We get along so easily
It is natural, real, kind, honest, trusting, and beautiful
We know we are meant for one another

I can alway be my silly, heart wide open, "hippy" self
And he accepts me with open arms
And I fully embrace his wild ways

It is the perfect dance
Together hearts commingling
Loving, encouraging, growing, and true

6 comments:

RS Gold said...

so sweet.


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here FIFA 15 Coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.fifa15buy.co.uk/

Gloria King said...

I love this Jenn. Your going to have the cutest kids one day. I am so happy you found your prince. love you

Lisa ASMR said...

Very nice. Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you ABCya 8 See New Video invite you sing, No. 1 here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChOVfOh6NHvELUzPj_IXj8g
Invites you to play the game at the page below
ABCya Games

khaas Seekho said...

Moderate drinking reduce frailty, cardiovascular disease,Health senior citizen
According to author Dr. Luigi Ferrucci, of the National Institute on Aging – a part of the National Institutes of Health – and colleagues, previous studies have prompt that levels of inflammation increase as we have a tendency to age, which it’s this that contributes to age-related frailty and unhealthiness.



In their paper, Dr. Ferrucci and team reply to a recent study printed within the same journal that investigated however alcohol intake influences age-related inflammation.

Yang Kuo said...

good blog thanks for posting i Great ang need all blog... GOOD GOOD..


ทางบ้าน

عبدالله هادى said...



شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام