Thursday, August 09, 2007

8 Random Things



1. If I eat a cheese burger with the cheese side down I can't taste the cheese...and I think it is a plain hamburger.

2. I am always singing a song in my head...always. People always think I am thinking something serious, nope its just a song.

3. I love my eyes. If you compliment me on them I will love you forever.

4. I have a good sense of direction but usually doubt myself, then I end up getting lost. I need to stop doubting myself.

5. I can watch Serendipity and Major League over and over again.

6. I am a huge baseball fan. I love going to the games, watching them on TV, and hooting and hollering. One of my dreams is
to take a tour of all the stadiums in the US. (p.s...lets go yankees!)

7. When no one is around I dance and sing at the top of my lungs like I am a professional. In fact I really enjoy dancing in
front of the mirror.

and the most embarresing yet...

8. When I was younger I had a huge fear that Michael Jackson was going to come out of my toilet. (I have no idea why)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love that I knew all of these :-)

and most importantly...

i LOVE your eyes. =)

Kelly said...

I love Serendipity, I can definitely watch it over and over (and in fact, it is one of our christmas eve traditions to watch it). Although I usually fastforward through the boyfriend's music stuff.

And I am always singing, in my head or out, I make up songs about my pets, about the windshield wipers, about shaking soy milk, pretty much anything.

:)