Friday, May 11, 2007

Hmmm



Tomorrow is the day
Cap and gown
Pompin circumstance
My name being called on the stage
A degree in my hand
Leaving Ramapo College for good this time

It is surreal to me
I am actually graduating from College....
It took long enough :)
But it is a huge accomplishment for me

It seems so strange to think that I am not going back to class
That the chapter of my book at Ramapo College is finally finished.
I never thought I would finish that chapter

I am excited and sad
My parents, bobby, erika, Aunt nancy, thomas, alex, and Christian
will all be there
It means so much to me that they will be there,
especially since I reallly don't even want to go


And know what else is great...
I was the only one in my photography class to get an "A". I don't mean to brag but I am so proud of this accomplishment. At first I just thought the professor was giving every one good grades because I was getting good grades on all my assignments. But it turns out he was not. He even told me that he does not normally give out "A's" but the work I was doing in the class really deserved an A. This makes me so happy, because this was not a class where you had to study and that is what got me the grade. I had to go out find things to take pictures of, be creative with what I was photographing, and use my camera correctly to photograph it. I love taking photos...I never really thought I was any good at it, but my professor really belives I have some type of talent. It is nice to know that someone out there belives you are talented. Someone you don't really even know. He believes I will accomplish great things in my life. Who doesn't love to hear that.

My very last semester at Ramapo College was fabulous....no finals....a trip to Mexico...and an amazing photography class. A girl could not ask for more.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

how does it feel to be a college grad???