Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Coming to a close



My time at Ramapo College is quickly coming to a close. I cannot belive I am actually graduating. I have been in school for so long (I don't even want to tell you the exact number of years, it has been that long). It feels like forever. What am I going to do with myself now that I am no longer going to school? Wild!!! I know.

I know I must perfect my resume, apply to jobs, and apply to graduate school....yes more school, I know. But I must get my masters in Education so I can what I really want to do, teach! So school is not completly over for me, but in a large part it is. A bachelors degree does not mean much now a days, but at least I will have that. It is something, and something I am proud of. For me it is a huge accomplishment.

So on May 11, 2007 at 10 am, think of me. For I will then be a college graduate! Hooray!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm so proud of you, Big!

A college degree means a lot actually. Don't talk yourself out of saying it means nothing. I've noticed that a lot of us do that in this area of the country. That's only because this area is a focal point that everyone comes to find jobs.

Look south Jersey, look outside of Jersey. Upstate NY.

A college degree IS a big thing, and it DOES set you apart.

So congratulations! You did it! I'm so proud!