Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fabulous words




I am in search of inspiring, fabulous, wonderful words. I am not looking for quotes but rather single words that spark a chord in your heart. Some on my list so far are:

Dream
Discover
Brilliant
Fabulous
Serendipity
Wonder
Love
Explore
Desire


My brain is stumped. For some reason I cannot come up with the words which I really desire on my list. I need help finding them. What are some of your favorite words? Maybe they are the words I have been looking for. I can feel the words in my heart but am not sure what they are. Please help!!!


I really need to get my traveling journal in motion. My aunt asked me about it today, which makes me excited but also upset that I have not executed the idea yet. The idea is there I just need to execute it as brilliantly as I see it in my head. I want it to come out fabulous, which I know in the end it will. I really need to put together the journal and come up with what I want to contribute. I was thinking of a poem, possible some painting, or a collage. Hopefully inspiration will pour down into my head as heavy as the rain has fallen today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A list of my words...

Enjoyment
Admiration
Pleasure
Tranquility
Cheer
Sensuality
Relish
Brillant
Thrill
Fantasize
Daydream
Illuminate
Dazziling
Radiant
Celebrate
Cucumber (just my favorite word, it makes me smile)
Wander
Failure
Holiday
Accomplish
Embrace
Tenderness
Affection
Friendship
Learn
Lexicon
Determination
Understand
Forgive
Discussion
Design
Awesome

Each one of those sparks my heart in it's own ways... Triggers a memory from the past. A few might not be the best feelings, but in my mind and my philsophy, you need know those horrid feelings to make those good words cause great feelings.

~Your Loyal Reader