Friday, August 02, 2013

i believe in me and you


Sometimes we fall off course
Forget who we are and where we want to travel
We get swept away and lose sight of what we know to be true in our hearts

Has this ever happened to you?

Today lets stand in our light
Lets show the world who we are
And declare boldly that we believe in that person

Are you with me?

We all deserve the space to be who we are
That person is beautiful, rare, and a gift to this world
I believe in me, and I also believe in you

Stand up and share yourself with the world.  

5 comments:

Maura said...

I always love your words.

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

Beautiful words for my Friday morning!

Debbie said...

lovely and yes, you are all of those things ... and more!

Roban said...

This really spoke to me, Jennifer. I lost sight of what was true in my heart in my early 20s. I remember so clearly when I realized that I had stumbled off my true course and began making changes that day. So, yes, let's claim our space. Everyday!

michelle gd said...

believing with you...