Saturday, February 03, 2007

No photos...No music...nothing!

Well I lost my hard drive.
It got tired...was sick of working for me...just did not want to stay any longer.
And off it went.

My computer was returned with nothing
No photos
No music
No links on the internet

Nothing

What a sad day.
So many wonderful, beautiful photos...lost..gone...as if they were never takne :(

So many wonderful songs which I can never seem to remember the titles to, gone as well

Good bye old photos...you will now only be a memory in my mind, and I cannot promise you how long they will stay, however I will do my best

Hello newness....
It is kinda nice to have a fresh start with my computer,
I can organize things better, keep things arrange easier....

I just wish I had what was gone saved somewhere....

So for now a moment of silence for the past and for the future of what is to come. May the past be remembered with happiness and may the future be filled with wonderful, magical things!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo se mi amor .me siento mal for you y yo tambien estoy trizte por lo mismo:(

Kathleen said...

you need to update... I feel Big deprived. :(