Thursday, June 01, 2006

Choices



Here I am holding my heart in my hands just waiting for you to belive
If I could bring the stars out of the sky I would give them right to you

I am standing here waiting
Standing here praying
Standing here feeling the pain that
You can not see how I feel for you

You keep walking by
You do not notice the tear in my eye
You do not notice my heart waiting for you

I give you my heart
It is in your hands now
Do you feel it beating with love for you?

Have your eyes been clouded?
Do you see me?
Do you hear me?
Can you feel my touch?

I am giving you all of me
The choice is yours to make
Do you love me?
Can you not live without me?
or
Can you simply walk away?

The choice is in your hands right next to my heart



******************************************************
Tu eres mi religion

No comments: